HOW IT WORKS
It’s fast and simple!
Landowners list for free
Maintain 100% control and earn passive income
Anglers book private ranches
Get away from the crowds at public locations
Enjoy fly fishing!
Let us take care of the rest
Featured RareWaters Properties
Explore some of our most popular ranches
$150 per day
1 Mile of The Roaring Fork River + 1.5 Miles of CreeksCarbondale, Garfield County, Colorado, United States of America
$125 per day
South Platte Hartsel
1 Mile of The South Platte River – Middle ForkHartsel, Park County, Colorado, United States of America
Landowners, ready to start earning? Join RareWaters.
Share your land with responsible land stewards on your terms. When you join the RareWaters family, we do all the work while you maintain 100% control and earn passive income.
Anglers, choose how you want to experience RareWaters!
We work directly with our landowners to provide you with amazing fly fishing experiences. Choose the experience that’s right for you!
- Skip the crowds at public fishing locations
- Book any of our properties in exchange for a daily access fee
- Pay as you go access fees starting at $125 per angler per day
- Experience adventure, serenity and world-class fly fishing
- Enjoy the perks of being a Cutthroat Subscriber
- $25 off daily access fees for you and guests
- Receive river flow and weather reports for every trip
- $25 of your subscription is donated to Trout Unlimited
We donate $25 of every Cutthroat Subscription to Trout Unlimited.
Fly anglers, book private ranches.
Skip the crowds and experience serenity. It only takes a few clicks!
Landowners, earn passive income.
List with us today. It costs you nothing. Seriously!