- Skip the crowds at public fishing locations
- Book any of our properties in exchange for a daily access fee
- Pay as you go access fees starting at $125 per angler per day
- Experience adventure, serenity and world-class fly fishing
- Enjoy the perks of being a Cutthroat Subscriber
- $25 off daily access fees for you and guests
- Receive river flow and weather reports for every trip
- $25 of your subscription is donated to Trout Unlimited
Bill LeuchtenOctober 31, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Nice water and very accessible on both sides. Surprisingly fish were not hanging in the deep aquarium like pools but in non-descript un-fishy looking water. Some nice 16 inch fish all caught nymphing with small nymphs. The pond was filled with huge trout but really did not want flies as they were pellet fed and really were waiting for the pellet machine to start feeding. A pellet fly would work just fine I assume.Helpful Review
I would recommend this property.
JasonSeptember 13, 2022 at 11:59 am
Great property. Hooked into a good number of 16-18in Browns and Rainbows in the riffles. They all took stubby chubby and rs2 flies. Had to go to 4x tippet to bring in the fish in the riffles. Great property, landowner was friendly and helpful. Easy to get to from Carbondale and 70. Will fish here again.
Chris WheelerJuly 29, 2022 at 7:50 pm
Three of us fished this property early in the week. We only had the afternoon to fish, but it was a great experience. The property owner Had was very polite and helpful and provided us with the tour and boundries. This section of the Roaring Fork has it all; deep holes, pocket water, riffles, and nice bank fishing. The flows were low enough to venture out and hit different parts of the river. We landed several fish in the 18″ range on dry, dry dropper, and deep nymph rigs. Our time did not allow to fish the ponds, but we plan to return and give it a go on the lunkers that live there. Bug spray was a must!